Monday, September 29, 2008

Zagreb on Monday

I will be here in Zagreb two more nights. Then I am off to Split Croatia, for three nights.

I have reformulated my travels a bit to try and figure out a better way of seeing all of the places I want to see. After Split, I am heading to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague. Then I will fly from Prague to Rome on Orion Air. From Rome I will head north in Italy, into Switzerland, cross over to France, head north to the UK, then come back across the channel to hit Belgium and the Netherlands, before finishing up in Germany. I got out my big train map of Europe the other day and drew out the route. When you squint your eyes a bit and look at the map of my route, it looks like a fox doing some sort of kung fu.

I spent most of today walking around and sketching, trying to find a post office where I can ship stuff home to. Luckily I found the place but the international freight section was closed, so I will go back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm all caught up now! I hope you found somewhere to ship your stuff! Glad you are having such a blast! I love your expressiveness on paper! Very fun to read about you! I added you to my blog, too, so other people can, as well! :)