Friday, September 19, 2008

More Nice with time in Italy and Monaco

Friday, September 19, 2008
L'Hotel Pastoral is the place that I am staying.

Unfortunately we saw very little sun today, none in fact until we got back to Nice. We started the day early and went just across the border to Italy and walked around a big outdoor market that they had there, and then had a bit of authentic Italian Gelato. It was amazing! Mom, if I could send you some home for your birthday I would, but I am afraid by the time it made it to you it would either be soup or I would have eaten it.

After Italy, we went to Monaco where it rained the entire time we were there, so most the time we sat in a cafe having lunch and watching the rain pour down. Hopefully the weather tomorrow is a bit better for me.

No comments: