Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Made it to Singapore

I have successfully made it to Singapore.

Wow, this place is really incredible. Plus the hospitality I have been show by Aunt Traci and Uncle Chuck's cousin Kim is awe-inspiring. Way better than the digs I have had on the rest of this trip. Their home is beautiful, they have me in their private guest room with a private ensuite bath, oh, and did I mention there is a maid. This is way out of my normal travel dwelling, but will definitely be fun to do for a few days.

Kim is great, telling me all the things I should see and places to travel to. I am beyond impressed at her experience traveling around Southeast Asia, and can't help but laugh every time this down home Texas woman says something like, "Oh, you would just love Laos. You should really go." Wow, she has been to a place most people can't even find on a map.

Super tired, with an 11 hour flight and a 7 hour time change, so I will have to write more later, but I am safe and beyond comfortable.

No comments: